Welcome to my Kage of Katie :)

Have a look around, exsplore all of the nooks and crannys of my page. Feel free to comment and leave any suuggestions.

Remember, be nice, stay in school and don't do drugs.

:)

Thursday 11 August 2011

Pokemon gone wrong?

So I got pokemon black a few weeks ago. What happend to maril, charizard, squirtle, charmander, nine tails and all of the other first pokemon. I don't know what kind of weird pokemon they are coming up with now but i'm telling you that they suck compared to the first 150! you cant beat Ash ketchum! I also loved mistey and brok! I grew up with the old pokemon and they will always be in my heart. I even love them so much I am going as ash ketchum with the FIRST hat he wore to my best friends fancy dress party!

No comments:

Post a Comment